THE TOWN OFFICE WILL BE CLOSING AT 11AM FRIDAY DECEMBER 1ST
The Town of Eden is seeking Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for a required Town Wide Reappraisal
Click Here Due 12-20-23
CREDIT/DEBIT cards and electronic checks are now being accepted (thru Municipay)online for select payments. Some examples are property taxes, dog licenses, and copies of land records among others. There is a fee associated with credit cards of 2.65% or $3, whichever is greater. The fee for an electronic check is a flat $1.50. All fees go directly to the processing company, the town does not retain any fees. Please make sure to provide proper detail so payment is applied correctly. Credit/Debit will also be accepted in the office for most other transactions needed as well as cash or check. Any tax payments will be applied according to Town Policy with delinquent taxes being credited first.
Click HERE for online payments
View Current Tax Bills Here 23-24 Tax Bills. These do not include State payments. If you are a homeowner in need of a copy of your tax bill and you have received a state payment, please contact the office at 802-635-2528 or email@example.com
- The Town is currently looking for an alternate to serve as a representative to Lamoille FiberNet Communications. Lamoille FiberNet has been working to get broadband internet to the underserved residents of Eden. If you are interested in representing our community, please send a letter of interest to the Town Office or call (802)635-2528 with any questions.
- Dog Licenses were due by April 1st. Proof of a current rabies certificate is required.
- LCPC Rep Needed! The Lamoille County Planning Commission Board of Directors is made up of representatives from the 15 municipalities in the county. Currently, we need an Eden resident to represent us! They meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-635-2528.
- Trash & Recycling: Call 802-253-4059 on weekends for LRSWMD site closures.
- The 911 address application form is available at: 911 Address Form 2023
This is the official municipal and community website for the
TOWN of EDEN, VERMONT
Home Page Photo Credit: Alicia Cannon
We appreciate your input! Please contact us if you have comments or questions, notice an error or want to have content added, have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute or if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses.
Town Office, (802) 635-2528, email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s website!