WHAT’S NEW IN EDEN
- Annual 4th of July Boat Parade is ON! It’s GAME ON!! See here for details!
- Swim Lessons Are Open! Take advantage of this great local benefits to Eden residents by signing your little ones up for FREE swim lessons! Lessons are held at gorgeous Lake Eden and are offered by American Red Cross Certified instructors. Learn details & sign up here!
- Visit Vermont State Parks for Free! The Town of Eden is thankful to Healthy Lamoille Valley for the grant award allowing us to create a VT State Parks Pass loan program at no cost to the Town! You can now sign out an individual parks pass from the Town Office (M-Th/8-4) just like signing a book out from a library! For up to FOUR days, enjoy the freedom of visiting ANY of Vermont’s gorgeous State Parks at no cost. Call to learn more, or check pass availability! 802-635-2528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org To see all about VT Parks, click here! To learn more about Healthy Lamoille Valley’s program to prevent chronic disease in Vermont, read more here!
- Get $$ Towards your Internet Service & More: The Emergency Broadband Benefit provides a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price. Eligibility guidelines and more information can be found at https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit
- Paving on Rte. 118: VTrans has begun repaving from the intersection of Rte. 100/118 4.6miles down Rte. 118 to just south of the Long Trail Crossing in Eden. Be prepared for delays.
- Cemetery Commission Seats Open: The Eden Cemetery Commission, in charge of both of the beautiful local cemeteries, is looking for two folks to fill open seats. If you want to know more or join, contact Jubal Durivage at 635-7213.
- Pay Online! The Town of Eden is happy to offer a fast, secure, convenient option to pay fees, taxes and more here: Pay XPRESS
- NOTICE: Blakeville Rd is closed to through traffic.
This is the Official Municipal and Community Website for the Town of EDEN, Vermont. Home Page Photo Credit: John Cannon
We appreciate your input! Please contact us if you have comments or questions, notice an error or want to have content added, if you have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute, or if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses.
Town Office, (802) 635-2528, email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s website!