WHAT’S NEW IN EDEN
- Dog Canvassing: The Eden Dog Officer will be doing the annual canvassing to ensure all dogs living in Eden are registered with the Town. See notice here
- LCPC Rep Needed! The Lamoille County Planning Commission Board of Directors is made up of representatives from the 15 municipalities in the county. Currently, we need an Eden resident to represent us! They meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-635-2528.
- LRSWMD: Call 802-253-4059 on weekends for LRSWMD site closures.
- NOTICE: Blakeville Rd is closed to through traffic. The bridge replacement project on Blakeville Road has begun! CCS Constructors will be doing the work with Stone Environmental coordinating engineering with DeWolfe Engineering Associates. Information will be posted here as the project moves forward. See Traffic Control Plans Here. See Design Plans here.
- Click here for a 911 Address Request Form
This is the Official Municipal and Community Website for the Town of EDEN, Vermont. Home Page Photo Credit: Alicia Cannon
We appreciate your input! Please contact us if you have comments or questions, notice an error or want to have content added, if you have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute, or if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses.
Town Office, (802) 635-2528, email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s website!