We mourn the passing of longtime Eden Town Clerk & Treasurer, Candace (Candy) Vear. Memorial contributions can be made to the Lamoille Area Cancer Network at PO Box 828, Morrisville, VT 05661
Candy was honored at the beginning of Town Meeting with a moment of silence from the audience. A bouquet of red roses sat on the front table to honor her for the 26+ years she devoted to the Town of Eden.
The Town Report was dedicated to Candy and she was also given the Bullard Award, a special tribute given to an individual who has contributed unselfishly to the community.
The Town of Eden has an opening for an Assistant Town Clerk and Treasurer. To find out more and for a job application, click on the Vacancies tab in the dark blue menu bar above or contact the
Town Clerk’s Office @ 802-635-2528 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Road Posting Effective March 1st roads are posted for Spring conditions. Road Posting 2023
Bear Coexistence PSA from VT Fish & Wildlife
- Winter Parking Ban: The Winter Parking Ban is in effect now and continues through April 15th. Please see details here.
- Dog Licenses are due by April 1st. Proof of a current rabies certificate is required.
- A Rabies Clinic will be held at the Eden Town Garage on March 25th from 10:15 to 11:15. Licensing will also be available on that day at the Town Office from 10:00 to 12:00 noon. A schedule of additional rabies clinics is available here.
- LCPC Rep Needed! The Lamoille County Planning Commission Board of Directors is made up of representatives from the 15 municipalities in the county. Currently, we need an Eden resident to represent us! They meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com or call 802-635-2528.
- Trash & Recycling: Call 802-253-4059 on weekends for LRSWMD site closures.
- The 911 address application form is available at: 911 Address Form 2023
This is the official municipal and community website for the
TOWN of EDEN, VERMONT
Home Page Photo Credit: Alicia Cannon
We appreciate your input! Please contact us if you have comments or questions, notice an error or want to have content added, have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute or if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses.
Town Office, (802) 635-2528, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s website!