WHAT’S NEW IN EDEN
- Paving on Rte. 118: May 3rd: VTrans will begin paving from the intersection of Rte. 100/118 4.6miles down Rte. 118 to just south of the Long Trail Crossing in Eden. Be prepared for delays.
- Visit Vermont State Parks for Free! The Town of Eden is thankful to Healthy Lamoille Valley for the grant award allowing us to create a VT State Parks Pass loan program at no cost to the Town! You can now sign out an individual parks pass from the Town Office (M-Th/8-4) just like signing a book out from a library! For up to FOUR days, enjoy the freedom of visiting ANY of Vermont’s gorgeous State Parks at no cost. Call to learn more, or check pass availability! 802-635-2528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org To see all about VT Parks, click here! To learn more about Healthy Lamoille Valley’s program to prevent chronic disease in Vermont, read more here!
- Looking for the Town Report?! In response to COVID-19, the State enacted Act 162, which allowed us to delay our floor-vote for Town Meeting Day — Join us June 15th at the Eden Central School! With that change, the dates that go along with it also changed. This included the allowable print and distribution dates for the Town Report. Eden will print the Town Report mid-May; look for it in the mail and at the Town Office for pick up by late May.
- LERA Manager Job Opening: Lake Eden Campground/Beach Manager(s) Wanted! We are looking ahead to the 2021 season at LERA; are you interested in overseeing operations of the Town beach and campground? For more info, click here!
- Highway Department Opening: Full time, seasonal position is available; for more info click this link– Employment Opportunity
- Cemetery Commission Seat Open: The Eden Cemetery Commission, in charge of both of the beautiful local cemeteries, is looking for someone to fill an open position. If you want to know more or join, contact Jubal Durivage at 635-7213.
- Pay Online! The Town of Eden is happy to offer a fast, secure, convenient option to pay fees, taxes and more here: Pay XPRESS
- NOTICE: Blakeville Rd is closed to through traffic.
This is the Official Municipal and Community Website for the Town of EDEN, Vermont. Home Page Photo Credit: John Cannon
We appreciate your input! Please contact us if you have comments or questions, notice an error or want to have content added, if you have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute, or if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses.
Town Office, (802) 635-2528, email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s website!