Annual Canvas for Unlicensed Dogs
Inga, the Dog Officer for the Town of Eden, will be out giving reminders for licensing your dogs as she canvasses the town.
LIFEGUARDS WANTED for 2023 season. If you are a Waterfront Certified Lifeguard and are willing to work as little as one or two short shifts per week, please consider joining the LERA Team! 2023 Lifeguard Wanted Flyer
Bear Coexistence PSA from VT Fish & Wildlife
- The Town is currently looking for an alternate to serve as a representative to Lamoille FiberNet Communications. Lamoille FiberNet has been working to get broadband internet to the underserved residents of Eden. If you are interested in representing our community, please send a letter of interest to the Town Office or call (802)635-2528 with any questions.
- Dog Licenses were due by April 1st. Proof of a current rabies certificate is required.
- LCPC Rep Needed! The Lamoille County Planning Commission Board of Directors is made up of representatives from the 15 municipalities in the county. Currently, we need an Eden resident to represent us! They meet the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com or call 802-635-2528.
- Trash & Recycling: Call 802-253-4059 on weekends for LRSWMD site closures.
- The 911 address application form is available at: 911 Address Form 2023
This is the official municipal and community website for the
TOWN of EDEN, VERMONT
Home Page Photo Credit: Alicia Cannon
We appreciate your input! Please contact us if you have comments or questions, notice an error or want to have content added, have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute or if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses.
Town Office, (802) 635-2528, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s website!