Want to improve public transportation in Lamoille County? YOU can help by filling out a short survey.
- Employee transit needs study: Anyone who is an employee anywhere in Lamoille County should respond.
- Human services agency partner survey about transportation: Anyone who works in human services should respond.
- (Lamoille County Planning Commission and Working Communities Challenge)
Driver’s Education For adult community members:
- 6 hours Classroom Training & 6 + Hours Driving Practice
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 5-6:30 pm
- Starts 11/3
- Additional Driving Practice Provided Based on Need for Practice
- $750.00 per student, but many students will qualify for funding
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 793-8309