Green Up Vermont! Contest: See details here: 2023 Contest info
Get Farm Veggies at half the cost:
NOFA-VT Farm Share Program application is now open for the fall and winter seasons:
- Get a regular supply of farm-fresh veggies, dairy products, meats, bread
- Get 50% off the cost of a local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share
Compost Pick-Up Service: Local compost pick-up service available at https://dougscompostpickup.com/
Youth and Young Adults: Drop-in space for folks ages 18-22 who are isolated and/or may not have a safe place to go during the day: free activities, meet & connect with others, or just escape the heat/rain and charge your phone.
• Lamoille Health Partners Community Center, 26 Union St., Morrisville
• Every Tuesday and Thursday 11:30–1:30
• Contact: email@example.com or 802-888-8320
Organizations supported by Eden residents through an annual appropriation at Town Meeting:
- American Red Cross
- Central Vermont Adult Basic Education, Inc.
- Central Vermont Community Action Council
- Central Vermont Council on Aging
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center
- Lamoille Community Food Share, Inc.
- Lamoille County Court Diversion Restorative Justice Programs, Inc.
- Lamoille County Mental Health Services
- Lamoille County Planning Commission
- Lamoille Economic Development Corporation
- Lamoille Family Center
- Lamoille Home Health and Hospice
- Lamoille Housing Partnership, Inc.
- Meals On Wheels of Lamoille County
- North Country Animal League
- Northern VT Resource Conservation and Development Council
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program/Volunteer Center of Central Vermont and the Northeast Kingdom
- Rural Community Transportation, Inc.
- Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Vermont Center for Independent Living