Lamoille River Basin Water Quality Council (BWQC): Join us for an organizational meeting! Details: BWQC Notice and Agenda
Take Care of Your Expired Medications Responsibly: Every spring and fall, health departments and drug disposal sites around the country join the Drug Enforcement Agency in holding National Prescription Drug Take Back Days. This twice-yearly event provides a safe, convenient and responsible way to dispose of prescription and over-the-counter medications. The next National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is April 24, 2021 at Copley Hospital, 528 Washington Hwy, Morrisville VT.
Vermont has created childcare hubs around the state to support thousands of children and youth in grades K-6 who need a safe place to be during remote school learning days or afterschool. Please click here to find a childcare hub, as there are many spaces available. For financial assistance with childcare, contact The Lamoille Family Center firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compost Pick-Up Service: Local compost pick-up service available at https://dougscompostpickup.com/
Organizations supported by Eden residents through an annual appropriation at Town Meeting:
- American Red Cross
- Central Vermont Adult Basic Education, Inc.
- Central Vermont Community Action Council
- Central Vermont Council on Aging
- Clarina Howard Nichols Center
- Lamoille Community Food Share, Inc.
- Lamoille County Court Diversion Restorative Justice Programs, Inc.
- Lamoille County Mental Health Services
- Lamoille County Planning Commission
- Lamoille Economic Development Corporation
- Lamoille Family Center
- Lamoille Home Health and Hospice
- Lamoille Housing Partnership, Inc.
- Meals On Wheels of Lamoille County
- North Country Animal League
- Northern VT Resource Conservation and Development Council
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program/Volunteer Center of Central Vermont and the Northeast Kingdom
- Rural Community Transportation, Inc.
- Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Vermont Center for Independent Living