WHAT’S NEW IN EDEN
- Eden Planning Commission meeting rescheduled: EPC’s regular meeting of Monday, February 20th has been rescheduled to Monday, February 27th at 3PM at the Eden Town Office.
- 2016 Eden Planning Commission Survey Results: Survey results are available at the town office, will be available at town meeting or you can view the results here: 2016 Community Survey Results.
- EYSC Meeting Postponed: The February 7th meeting has been postponed. The rescheduled date will be announced soon.
- ECS 6th Grade Town Meeting Meal: Support the kids in their effort to make it to the Great Escape for an overnight stay for their 6th grade class trip. They will be providing lunch at town meeting on March 7, 2017. For more information view this link: 6th Grade Town Meeting Lunch
- Lake Eden Recreation Area: Anyone with reservations for campsites or shelters should contact new managers, Bob & Jeanne Spaulding at 635-7725 or 888-4050 to confirm your reservation.
- Winter Parking Ban: The Winter Parking Ban is now in affect until April 15, 2017. View the entire notice here: 2016-2017-winter-parking-ban
- Recycling Totes Available at Town Office: Starting July 1 recyclables are officially banned from landfills. To assist Eden residents in complying with these new laws we have available at the town office recycle totes in two sizes. 14 gallon totes and 16 gallon totes are available for $5 each. They can be purchased at the town office during regular business hours.
- Do you have photos to share? We are looking for photos from around Eden to use on this website. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Vermont Shoreland Protection Act went into effect on July 1, 2014. Bodies of water over 10 acres are affected by this Act. In Eden there are 11 lakes or ponds listed. More information can be found on the Vermont Dept of Environmental Conservation’s Watershed Management Division’s website.
- Current vacancies: None at this time. If interested in serving on a town committee, please submit a letter of interest to the Selectboard or call the town office.
- The North Hyde Park/Eden Fire Department is requesting Eden residents to have 9-1-1 signs installed. Numbers and signs can be purchased at the Town Clerk’s Office.Check out the Calendar page for information on board and committee meetings, plus community events. If you notice an error in the date or time of a meeting or event, please send an email to email@example.com so we may correct it.
- Be sure to join the Eden/Lowell Front Porch Forum. The link can be found on the Front Porch Forum page under the Community tab.
This is the “New” Official Municipal and Community Website for the Town of EDEN, Vermont
We would appreciate your input.
If you have comments or questions or notice an error, or
if you would like to have content added, or
if you have photos in and around Eden you’d like to contribute, or
if you would like to have your Eden business listed under our Community Pages/Businesses,
Check back often for updated information, community events, agendas, and minutes of the boards and commissions.
Thank you for visiting the Town of Eden’s new website!